Get certified for 2 treatment types with our Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation & Radiofrequency Skin Tightening Certification. Our 24/7 on demand course comes with lifetime access. Get set up for success with everything you need to know about how to perform both of treatments that target fat and skin tightening.
Our 2-in-1 course is designed to prepare you with the knowledge, tools and resources to kickstart your body contouring business.
Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation is a non-surgical body contouring treatment which uses ultrasound waves to break down fat without harming the surrounding tissues and nerves, providing a safe alternative to liposuction surgery. This revolutionary treatment can be used on all major areas of the body for the reduction of fat and cellulite.
Learn how Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation can empty fat cells. Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation is one of the most popular body sculpting treatments post-pandemic. Learn why RF Skin Tightening is combined with Ultrasonic Cavitation to enhance results.
Get the know-how on Radiofrequency (RF) Skin Tightening to firm up loose skin and can be a great add-on service for your fat reduction treatments. Understand why Radiofrequency skin tightening can be safe for RF facials.
We have been offering online training on these topics for more than 6 years. We have trained over 3,000 beauty therapists, clinics and individuals wanting a new career around the world with our online courses. Our courses are designed to engage all learning styles from beginners to experienced professionals. We have students in more than 15 countries and our online courses are regularly updated off student feedback making it the most up to date online Cavitation and RF course in market.
Our online Ultrasonic Fat Cavitation & RF certification training course will walk you through an in-depth understanding of what the treatments are, how they work, as well as providing you with all the practical knowledge you need to carry out this non-invasive body sculpting treatment. This intensive certification training covers everything you need to know to provide safe and effective ultrasonic fat cavitation treatments.
You will receive a combined Ultrasonic Cavitation and Radio Frequency Skin Tightening certificate at the end of the course.
What you’ll learn in this combined cavitation & RF certification course:
- About fat reduction technologies
- What is ultrasonic fat cavitation
- How ultrasonic fat cavitation works
- What is radiofrequency skin tightening
- How radiofrequency skin tightening works
- Vacuum Cavitation/RF
- Machine functions & working principles
- Types of fat: fat theory & skin anatomy
- Areas that can be treated
- Hygiene & infection control
- Client consultation
- Treatment design
- Draping techniques
- Step by step treatment protocols – including detailed ‘How-To’ videos
- Client before and aftercare
- Bonus: Marketing guide and how to get clients for your body contouring business
Free Downloadable Forms & Guides:
- Business Marketing Guide
- Treatment Consent Forms
- Detailed Training Guide
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Body Treatment Area Diagrams
- Radiofrequency Face/Neck Treatment Area Diagrams
- Client Consultation Model
- Printable Body Measurement Chart
- Printable Before and Aftercare sheet
- Printable Handwashing Guide
- Deep Dive Topic: Radiofrequency and Polarity
- Deep Dive Topic: Vacuum Cavitation RF
- Certificate of Completion – Ultrasonic Cavitation & Radiofrequency Skin Tightening Certification
What Can You Charge?
- Depending on your demographics and the areas you are working on, you can charge anywhere from $200-$600 a session.
- None– (you DO NOT need to be a doctor, nurse or cosmetologist to complete this certification)
- Self-paced study with unlimited 24/7 access to the online learning portal
- Online assessments
- Downloadable client consent forms & more
- Certificate of completion
- Computer access (this course is 100% online – can be done on mobile, laptop or standalone computer)
- Internet access
- Working email (you will choose your own login password at checkout)
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.. Here Is What Our Students Are Saying!
Here are just a few of their stories.