Get certified with our 24/7 online Columbian Wood Therapy course that comes with lifetime access. Get set up for success with everything you need to know about how to perform Columbian Wood Therapy treatments.
Our Columbian Wood Therapy course is designed to prepare you with the knowledge, tools and resources to kickstart your body contouring business. Get to know the 3 categories of wood therapy tools and the 4 key application techniques. Our comprehensive course covers everything you need to know!
Discover Columbian Wood Therapy and its ability to work on reducing fat and cellulite, while stimulating the skin. Learn all about these amazing portable wooden tools designed for a various depths and fatty areas of the body. Find out more about oils and lubricants, various oil absorption rates and types available.
Get the know-how on safe working, ergonomics, draping techniques and more. Our course is the A to Z of Columbian wood therapy, from the history, to science behind the treatment, to the types of tools, practical detailed “how-to” videos, consulting with clients and much more!
Wood Therapy is an effective and natural way of massaging the body and applying careful pressure to problem areas, improving skin appearance and contouring the body. Help you and your clients get the body and the booty they want without going under the knife.
Kickstart your journey to become a Columbian Wood Therapy practitioner. Our Course is designed to engage all learning styles from beginners to experienced professionals.
There is no rush to complete your course, with lifetime access you can complete the course at the pace you want. Come back anytime to get access to our latest updates to the course anytime you need. Get practical, transferable skills and communication training that so many elite body contouring experts keep to themselves.
What you’ll learn in this Columbian Wood Therapy Certification course:
- What is wood therapy and its benefits
- How wood therapy works
- What can clients expect
- 3 categories of wood therapy tools
- Detailed run through of the 3 types of tools
- Oils and wood therapy lubricants
- Base oils and essential oils plus oil absorption rates
- Types of fat: fat theory, skin anatomy & cellulite
- Areas that can be treated
- Hygiene, infection control & tool maintenance
- Client consultation
- Treatment design
- Draping techniques and ergonomics
- 4 application techniques
- Step by step treatment protocols – including detailed ‘How-To’ videos
- Downloadable detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Bonus: Marketing guide and how to get clients for your body contouring business
Free Downloadable Forms & Guides:
- Business Marketing Guide
- Treatment Consent Form
- Detailed Training Guide
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Treatment Area Diagrams
- Client Consultation Model
- Printable Body Measurement Chart
- Printable Before and Aftercare sheet
- Printable Handwashing Guide
- Certificate of Completion – Columbian Wood Therapy Certification
What Can You Charge?
- Depending on your demographics and the areas you are working on, you can charge anywhere from $100-$300 a session.
- None – (you DO NOT need to be a doctor, nurse or cosmetologist to complete this certification)
- Self-paced study with unlimited 24/7 access to the online learning portal
- Online assessments
- Downloadable client consent forms & more
- Certificate of completion
- Computer access (this course is 100% online – can be done on mobile, laptop or standalone computer)
- Internet access
- Working email (you will choose your own login password at checkout)
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.. Here Is What Our Students Are Saying!
Here are just a few of their stories.